Friday, November 18, 2011

This Week's Meals (Nov. 13-20)

Sunday- White Cheddar Chicken Pasta (I switched things up a bit by using turkey breast that I had cut off a whole turkey I bought in my big monthly shopping trip and regular sharp cheddar cheese because I couldn't find white cheddar.  The cheese sauce made a lot and was actually pretty easy to prepare and turned out delicious!)
Monday- tortellini with spinach and cheese sauce
(used frozen spinach added to pasta while cooking and leftover cheese sauce from Sunday's meal)
Tuesday-Sundried Tomato, Spinach, and Basil Frittata (My husband loved this!) 
Wednesday- church
Thursday- Stir fry with Tofu and Veggies
Friday- Homemade Pizza
Saturday- Slow Cooker Cilantro-Lime Chicken (Once again, I'm substituting turkey because that's what I have! I also plan to use my own spices rather than taco seasoning- cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper)

No comments:

Post a Comment